Coronavirus: funding and financial help
Charities and businesses may be anxious about finances and funding at this time, as well as the worry for individuals. Here we have some of the funds and advice available to help.
This page will be updated regularly so keep checking in for the latest information.
Don’t forget, you can sign up for our monthly Funding Bulletin which has a roundup of funds and awards available. Find out more here.
Page updated 11 September 14:30pm
Advice and information
- The Money Advice Service offers guidance and an action plan to help you manage your finances at this time.
- The government have announced a package of support to public services, businesses and people through this difficult time. This includes a rates holiday for village halls. You can find details here.
- The government have updated guidance on managing financial difficulties in your charity caused by coronavirus.
- For business support sign up to the York & North Yorkshire Local Enterprise Partnership’s briefings.
- For webinars and digital resources to help you apply for funding, visit our Community Gateway.
Please see below for funding available: