- This event has passed.
Middleton: Community Led Housing breakfast briefing
June 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Community First Yorkshire is working with Hambleton District Council and Ryedale District Council to tackle the problems of providing high quality, local housing for local people at an affordable price.
This breakfast briefing is a great way to hear from a North Yorkshire community group that has built its own affordable homes, as well as industry leading experts. This is a perfect opportunity to network with like minded individuals keen to explore ways to deliver affordable housing within their community.
A team of experts will be talking about how they can help Hambleton and Ryedale residents to provide local housing, for local people, at an affordable price.
- Joanne Abbott – Development Officer, Community First Yorkshire
- Colin Huby – Rural Housing Enabler, Ryedale District Council
- Martin Booth – Charity Secretary, Hudswell Community Charity
- Hayley Johnson – Community Led Housing Development Officer, Community First Yorkshire
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at anyone interested in community led housing, Hambleton and Ryedale residents, parish councils, community groups and land owners.
For Hambleton and Ryedale residents only.
What will you learn?
• Find out more about the Community Housing Fund, which has been allocated by Government to support and increase community led housing.
• Practical advice on how to kick start a community led housing project in your area.
• Find out about organisations who can support and advise you.
Tea, coffee and breakfast pastries will be provided.
There is a limited number of parking spaces at the village hall (please use right hand side of the car park).
For further information contact Hayley Johnson, Community Led Housing Development Officer at Community First Yorkshire on 01904 704177 or email@example.com
Book your place here