Northallerton: VCS Strategic Leaders Group Meeting
November 14 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
VCS Strategic Leaders Group Meeting 14 November 2019
This meeting is part of an annual cycle of meetings bringing leaders and senior managers from voluntary and community organisations from across North Yorkshire together to discuss a series of topics. The aim of the meetings is to provide a forum to:
- Hear about strategic developments
- Share views and observations on the implications for the sector
- Identify what support and development is needed to respond to plans and strategies
- Explore opportunities for joint activity or collaborative projects.
The November meeting has three significant topics to be explored:
- All things Digital – a plan for North Yorkshire.
Caroline O’Neill, Community First Yorkshire, Head of Policy and Partnerships
Robert Ling, NYCC, Assistant Director of Technology and Change
- Leadership in the voluntary and community sector – open discussion.
Louise Ennis, Community First Yorkshire, Hubs Development Manager
- North Yorkshire Strategy to Tackle Loneliness – update and next steps. Community First Yorkshire.
The meeting will also cover other items colleagues wish to raise.
Colleagues from VCS organisations who have an interest in these topics are invited to attend, on Thursday 14 November 2019, 1.30pm – 4.30pm at Mencap, The Goosecroft Centre, Northallerton DL6 1EG
Please book your place here
The deadline for confirming your attendance is Tuesday 5 November. Places are limited. An agenda and background papers will be sent in advance.