- This event has passed.
Selby: Meet the Funders
November 11 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Meet organisations offering funding in the Selby area including:
- The Two Ridings Community Foundation manages seven open community based grants in the Scarborough and Ryedale Area.
- The National Lottery Community Fund provides grants for community projects of all sizes to shape communities, bring people together and help them fulfil their potential.
- Community First Yorkshire who offer advice and support for putting together funding applications
Funders will give an overview of funding opportunities and how to apply.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in grant opportunities focused around the local community.
What will you learn?
By the end of the session you will:
- Be aware of the range of organisations which fund heritage projects
- Two Ridings Foundations Grants £250 -£50,000
- Be informed about The National Lottery Community Fund small and medium grant programmes: National Lottery Grants for Heritage £3,000 – £10,000 and above £10,000.
If you have any questions about the event please contact Ali Bodley, e: email@example.com
In your email please include any access needs or special requirements.
This event is free to organisations in North Yorkshire thanks to funding from North Yorkshire County Council.