Free Employment Support for adults aged 25 and over in South Yorkshire, or 18+ and over in North Yorkshire and East Riding
Thanks to funding from the European Social Fund and Big Lottery Fund, Autism Plus in partnership with South Yorkshire Housing Association and with Your Consortium is helping more people into employment across South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire and East Riding. This year the partnership is supporting individuals, with autism and related conditions in these areas to prepare for and sustain employment.
- Have autism or a related condition such as ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia
- Live in South Yorkshire and are aged 25 or over
- Live in North Yorkshire or East Riding and are aged 18 or over
- Are currently unemployed and claiming benefits
- Or you are economically inactive (not claiming benefits and not currently actively job searching)
Please contact Autism Plus to find out how they can support you in a FREE personalised support programme to help you find employment. The programme includes support work progression towards employment and/or education, wellbeing interventions, advice around benefits and funding to help you in things like childcare and transport costs as well as ongoing support and guidance for your first 13 weeks in employment.
Contact: email@example.com t: 0114 3840300 ask for Suzanne Eusman