New dates for online peer support sessions with IVAR
IVAR are running peer support sessions that create space for voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) leaders to relieve some of the stress and uncertainty they are facing, through advice and reassurance from their peers.
Who is this for?
Leaders of smaller VCSE organisations.
What kind of space is it?
The precise focus of conversations will be generated by the participants, who can shape what this needs to be, to ensure that the sessions are useful for them. Past attendees have valued hearing other leaders’ experiences, having a safe space to offload and time to pause and reflect.
How do I sign up?
By visiting calendly.com/ivar-social-change – dates are available through to the end of September.
When people sign up they are asked four questions:
- What is your registered charity number?
- Can you tell us in 1-2 lines how this crisis has affected you and those your charity supports (to help with the facilitation of the session)?
- How did you hear about this?
- Do you have any access requirements?
- The online support sessions are not information or advice surgeries. They are facilitated peer support spaces.
- Based on what we hear in these sessions, we are producing regular briefings on the challenges faced by VCSE leaders. This is a by-product and does not require any action on the part of attendees.