The Sustainability Fund is for local organisations that are at risk due to a gap between income and expenditure. It is intended to provide short term support to allow you to find new sources of income or reduce your costs.
Maximum grant: £2500. Closing date is December 19, 2017
Groups can apply if they:
- Are based in Kirklees and run by local people
- Are unable to pay essential costs such as rent or insurance
- Priority will be given to groups with an income below £25,000
You must show how you meet one or more of these Kirklees outcomes:
- Children have the best start in life
- People in Kirklees area are as well as possible for as long as possible
- People in Kirklees live independently and have control over their lives.
You will also need to supply information on:
- Your current financial situation
- How you are using any reserves (or balances you hold)
- Your plans to make your group more sustainable in future