Youth Workers required in Knaresborough, Whitby and Filey
Salary: £20,475 per annum pro rata (£10.50/hour)
2.5 hours (term time only).
North Yorkshire Youth is the modern face of a youth association dating back to 1941, and today our mission remains that of our founders – to provide learning and personal development opportunities for children and young people.
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable individuals with youth work delivery experience to join our Youth Development Team.
Funded by North Yorkshire County Council, the aims of the roles are:
- To build self-esteem and self confidence in young people
- To facilitate young people’s learning and their personal and social development
- To respond to individual and group needs
- To encourage a positive group atmosphere
- To build the capacity of young people to consider risk, make reasoned decisions and take control
For a discussion about this opportunity, please call Clare Yates on 01845 522 145
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 30th September 2019