Leeds Mind is the city’s leading mental health charity with a turnover of approximately £3m each year. We have a diverse service offer, delivering a range of support and information across the city. The Services Administrator role presents the opportunity for the postholder to work collaboratively providing administrative support to services operating from Leeds Mind Head Office at Clarence House. Efficient administration is key to ensuring the smooth running of these services, excellent reporting and providing a quality service for our users.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Fantastic communication and customer care skills
- Team player
- Experience of utilising databases, collating, analysing & presenting data
- Ability to administer a petty cash system and process invoices
- Experience of Information management including updating websites
- Proficient user with a wide range of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
Hours – Full Time (37 hours per week)
Scale – NJC Scale 4 points 7-11
Salary – £19,554 – £21,166 per annum
Contract – Permanent
The role is based at Clarence House, Clarence Road, LS18 4LB.
Application forms and further details can be obtained by going to our website at www.leedsmind.org.uk
For an informal discussion about these posts prior to applying please Tel: 0770 100 9161 and speak to Lucy Hancock, Operations Director.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a right to work in the UK check. Leeds Mind is an Equal Opportunities employer Reg charity number: 1007625