We are inviting proposals from consultants interested in playing a part in an exciting, transformational project in Leeds, working with award-winning third sector partners and senior health and social care leaders.
This Partnership is one of six projects awarded funding by the National Lottery in partnership with the King’s Fund for an initial grant completing November 2021. This will inform a further three-year project (Phase 2), testing practical strategies to end health inequalities.
Consultant criteria: indicative of what our consultant will bring to phase 1
· Knowledge of relevant methodologies including systems thinking and complexity, storytelling
· Experience in the fields of health inequalities, systems change and community development
· Experience & understanding of the application of theory & research in health care systems.
· Experience of successful engagement with people who are marginalised
· Experience of capturing learning and sharing it in creative ways and formats
· Experience of delivering similar pieces of work leading to tangible change
· Ability to lead a group through difficult conversations towards empathy and action
· Ability to analyse & present information in accessible & engaging formats highlighting marginalised communities’ representation and outcomes.
· Ability to represent the work in varied formats, telling stories that connect people.
You should care deeply about addressing health inequalities, be interested in developing innovative approaches for change, and committed to the amplification of the voices of marginalised people. The budget available for this work is £20,000.
Please refer to the Consultant Brief https://www.mesmac.co.uk/contact/vacancies/consultant-leeds-healthy-communities-together-partnership
This contains further details on the project and what your proposal should cover if you wish to apply.
For informal enquiries, please contact Ellen Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org). Details on how to apply and what should be included on, and with your proposal are on the Consultant Brief.
Proposals should be sent to E.Hill@mesmac.co.uk by 12noon 21st April 2021.