Salary: NJC Scale 4 points 18-21, £15,844 – £ 17,161
Base: Inkwell Arts, 31 Potternewton Lane, Leeds, LS7 3LW
Contract length: 1 Year
Closing date: 9am Friday 29th March 2019
Interviews: Friday 12th April 2019
Leeds Mind is a progressive mental health organisation that supports people experiencing mental health difficulties to flourish. We are committed to developing services that are sensitive to individual need and of measurable benefit to users.
Purpose of the role
- Providing a full finance and Administration service to Inkwell
- Responsibility for Inkwell building administration
The successful applicant will:
- Hold the ECDL or CLAIT qualification
- Have excellent IT skills and be competent in working with a wide range of IT applications (e.g. word, internet, databases and spreadsheets)
- Have good administrative and organisational skills
- Be a highly organised and self-motivated person, who can efficiently and effectively manage a wide variety of tasks
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Have experience in undertaking administrative/ reception work (minimum 2 years)
- Have experience in managing financial systems
- Have a supportive, kind, welcoming and respectful manner
For more information and details of how to apply please visit our website www.leedsmind.org.uk.
Leeds Mind is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Vulnerable Adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Leeds Mind) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a Right to Work in the UK check.