Our Employment service, WorkPlace Leeds, provides a mental health specialism to individuals seeking employment whilst working within the Individual Placement and Support approach. This role involves supporting clients on a 1:1 basis to support them to achieve their employment goals and aspirations.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Do you have experience in working in a mental health or employment setting?
- Do you want to help make a difference by supporting people’s recovery, building on their strengths and empowering them to achieve their employment goals?
- Are you led by values of recovery, diversity and inclusivity?
- Can you develop and maintain relationships with local employers, in order to negotiate job opportunities that meet each individual’s strengths, needs, abilities and preferences?
- Do you have experience of working 1:1 with individuals with complex needs and an understanding of the barriers they face in accessing employment?
If the answer is ‘yes’ then the following roles may be for you.
We are recruiting for two exciting positions within the WorkPlace Leeds team:
1) Mental Health Employment Specialist (Maternity cover)
2) IPS Mental Health Employment Specialist
Salary: NJC Scale 5 points 12-17 (£21,589 – £23,836 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week
Base: Workplace Leeds, De Lacey House, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, LS5 3HS.
Contract Length: Fixed Term until March 2021
Closing Date: Monday 18th May 2020 at 9am
Interview Date: Tuesday 26th May 2020
Please note that unfortunately we are not in a position to consider any previous applicants for
Application forms and further details can be obtained by going to our website at www.leedsmind.org.uk
For an informal discussion about these posts prior to applying please contact either Charlotte Padget or Fiaz Amin, Team Leaders on Tel: 0113 230 2631
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a right to work in the UK check. Leeds Mind is an Equal Opportunities employer
Reg charity number: 1007625