Salary: £21,589 – £23,836 p.a. PRO RATA
Base: De Lacey House, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, LS5
Contract length: 12 months (in the first instance – dependant on funding).
Closing: 9am, Friday 6th December
Interview: Thursday 19th December
WorkPlace Leeds is a highly successful and innovative specialist employment and job retention service for individuals with mental health difficulties, based in Leeds.
Leeds Mind values are Kindness, Hope, Empowerment, Inclusion, Respect and Support.
Purpose of the post
This role involves working with a caseload of clients alongside their employers in supporting them to manage their mental health in the workplace and enabling them to retain their employment.
If you answer yes to the following this may be the role for you:
- Do you have an awareness of the issues that people with mental health issues face in the workplace?
- Do you want to make a difference to their lives in supporting them to retain their job and have pride and passion for this work?
- Have you got experience of working with employers, support agencies or in a multi-agency approach?
- Do you have excellent communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders?
- Are you a good listener, non-judgemental and able to be objective?
- Are you aware of reasonable adjustments and the Equalities Act?
For further information and details on how to apply please visit our website:
For more information about the roles prior to applying please contact Sandie Jones, Fiaz Amin or Charlie Smart (Team Leaders) Tel: 0113 2302631.
Leeds Mind is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Vulnerable Adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Leeds Mind) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.
Leeds Mind is an Equal Opportunities employer Reg charity number: 1007625