Salary: £21,589 – £23,836 p.a.
Base: De Lacey House, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5
Contract length: Until 31/03/2021 in the first instance.
Closing: Friday 29 March 2019
Interview: Thursday 11 April 2019
WorkPlace Leeds is a highly successful and innovative specialist employment and job retention service for individuals with mental health difficulties, based in Leeds.
Leeds Mind values are Kindness, Hope, Empowerment, Inclusion, Respect and Support.
Purpose of the post
This role involves working with a caseload of clients alongside their employers in supporting them to manage their mental health in the workplace and enabling them to retain their employment.
If you answer yes to the following this may be the role for you:
- Do you have an awareness of the issues that people with mental health issues face in the workplace?
- Do you want to make a difference to their lives in supporting them to retain their job and have pride and passion for this work?
- Have you got experience of working with employers, support agencies or in a multi-agency approach?
- Do you have excellent communication skills with a wide range of stakeholders?
- Are you a good listener, non-judgemental and able to be objective?
- Are you aware of reasonable adjustments and the Equalities Act?
For further information and details on how to apply please visit our website:
For more information about the roles prior to applying please contact Sandie Jones (Job Retention Team Leader) Tel: 0113 2302631, you are also welcome to visit the service.
Leeds Mind is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Vulnerable Adults and all successful applicants will be asked to apply (through Leeds Mind) for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a right to work in the UK check.
Leeds Mind is an Equal Opportunities employer Reg charity number: 1007625