Leeds Mind is the city’s leading mental health charity with a turnover of approximately £3m each year. This is an exciting new role which will be pivotal in supporting the Senior Leadership Team, the Board and the Operations Managers to ensure a consistent and collaborative administration function across Leeds Mind.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Managing staff and/or volunteers
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Fantastic administration skills
- IT skills across a wide range of programmes/systems
- Proficient in developing, maintaining and using spreadsheets and databases
Hours – Full Time (37 hours per week)
Scale – NJC Scale 5 points 12-17
Salary – £21,589 to £23,836 per annum
Contract – Permanent
The role is based at Clarence House, Clarence Road, LS18 4LB.
Application forms and further details can be obtained by going to our website at www.leedsmind.org.uk
For an informal discussion about these posts prior to applying please Tel: 07540 6277 18 and speak to Jo Sutcliffe, Head of HR or Tel: 07860 930 920 and speak to Helen Kemp, Chief Executive.