Leeds Mind is a progressive mental health organisation that supports people experiencing mental health difficulties to flourish. Leeds Mind promotes positive mental health and wellbeing and provides help and support to those who need it. We offer many services, both focused on prevention and recovery.
The post holder will be responsible for enabling Leeds Mind in its service provision by providing a high quality, efficient Reception service at our Head Office, as well as supporting the Reception team and the Head Office Manager with relevant administrative duties relating to the building and the organisation more widely. They will provide a calm, supportive and welcoming reception service to all our clients and visitors. They will need excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work on their own while using their initiative.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and customer care skills- written and verbal
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills including managing multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate with people who have a range of needs
- Providing reception / welcoming duties: answering and responding to numerous diverse phone calls and email enquiries
- Responding appropriately to people who are in emotional distress
- Motivated, confident and resilient.
Hours – Part time (26.5 hours per week)
Scale – NJC Scale 4 points 7-11
Salary – £19,554 – £21,166 per annum (pro rata)
Contract – Permanent
Closing Date – Midday, Monday 14th October
Interview Date – Monday 4th November
The role is based at Clarence House, Clarence Road, LS18 4LB.
Application forms and further details can be obtained by going to our website at www.leedsmind.org.uk
For an informal discussion about these posts prior to applying please Tel: 0113 305 5800 and speak to Sian Cosgrove
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a right to work in the UK check. Leeds Mind is an Equal Opportunities employer
Reg charity number: 1007625