Bookings now open!
Hear straight from the horse’s mouth what funders are looking for from an application, get practical advice on how to write a winning bid, have your funding questions answered and consider long-term sustainability and fundraising for the future at the first virtual funding summit for North Yorkshire.
The North Yorkshire Funding Summit on 30 September will give community groups and voluntary sector organisations across the county a chance to hear from national, regional and local funders in a series of presentations, discussion panels and seminars. Key note speaker: Debra Allcock Tyler, Chief Executive at The Directory of Social Change will discuss long term funding sustainability, what charities need to now and what support is needed.
Funders running seminars include:
- National Lottery Community Fund
- Two Ridings Community Foundation
- National Heritage Lottery Fund
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- North Yorkshire County Council Stronger Communities
- Charity Bank
- Key Fund
- The Henry Smith Charity
- Howardian Hills AONB
- Sirius Minerals Foundation
- The Craven Trust
- Bernard Sunley Foundation
Book your place here