Role: Scribble Zones – Scribble Zone (Youth Arts Group) and Scribble Vision (Youth Animation Group)
Organisation: Scribble Zones
Hours: Scribble Zone – Every Monday 4 – 5:30pm
Scribble Vision – Every Wednesday 4 – 5:30pm
Role Description: About the clubs –
“Our aim is to provide local young people the opportunity to experiment and discover their own arts style, regardless of ability to improve their confident and self-esteem” – Wendi New – Club Leader
- To engage with young people and support them with their art creations.
- Be consistent when attending the club.
- Come with a helpful and enthusiastic attitude.
- To encourage the young people to use books and computers to research their ideas.
- To assist the club leader and other volunteers to setup and tidy up materials and equipment.
- To help create a positive, warm and welcoming feel in sessions.
Qualifications and Experience: None required
Youth Work Training: Can be arranged
DBS safeguarding Check: Can be arranged
Location: Northallerton Library
To apply: Richie Bastow – Youth Development Worker 07584 263 978 firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: ongoing