In every community there are people with lived experience of the big issues facing the UK today; from homelessness to modern slavery, domestic abuse to gang violence. Their insights could identify solutions and create lasting change.
Sounddelivery is an organisation amplifying lived experience stories and expertise to address social inequalities. They have launched a new training programme, developed collaboratively with a network of leaders with lived experience following a pilot programme, which aims to diversify the voices we hear in the media and make it more representative of the society we live in.
We’re looking for 14 new participants who will be united in using their lived experience to create a positive change in and for their communities.
- You are using your lived experience to raise awareness of your community or starting to advocate for others and would like to build your skills and confidence to reach bigger audiences
- You may be running a user-led organisation
- You may be an individual using the arts to amplify your lived experience
- You are supporting the communities you represent
- You want to find solutions to the challenges your community faces
- You are wanting to speak more publicly and be more visible, particularly in the media
- You haven’t had regular media platforms and are ready to take on new opportunities that come with the programme.
Find out more and apply to the programme.
Applications close 30th April