Hours: 16 Hours Weekdays
Rate: £8.40 per hour
Responsible To: The Centre Manager
Closing date: Monday 22nd July 2019
The Rainbow Centre is looking for an experienced support worker to join our Action Towards Inclusion project (ATI).
You will be based at Parish House and will need to attend occasional meetings at other venues throughout North Yorkshire.
- To support the work of the ATI Key Worker to guide people into employment, training and developing new skills.
- Promote the ATI programme internally and externally
- Work closely with the team of Client Support Workers
- Be non-judgemental and listen to concerns and ideas
- Help clients to create a CV and undertake online job searches
- Negotiate with third parties such as statutory and non-statutory bodies as appropriate
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of working with vulnerable clients
- A good understanding of the requirement for safeguarding policies to be in place
- Oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
This post is funded until 31st December 2019 but further funding is likely. Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note this post is subject to DBS clearance which will be carried out by the employer.
Action Towards Inclusion is programme funded by The European Social Fund and the Big Lottery Community Fund.