Organisation: Scarborough Survivors
Hours: Any time during opening hours (11.30am 4.30pm, Monday – Thursday, Friday 11am – 1.30pm)
Role Description: The general purpose of the Volunteer Cleaner is to keep the Centre clean and presentable.
- Hoover, dust and clean all surfaces in the downstairs (Resource Centre and hallway).
- Check and empty all bins.
- Check toilets and clean as necessary (re stock toilet paper/paper towels/hand wash).
- Hoover throughout the building (stairs and all rooms)
- Dust and Clean stairwells
- Clean paintwork throughout as necessary.
- Clean windows downstairs including glass partition
- Make sure outside areas are clean and tidy (wash front and back door as necessary.
- Dust and Polish Meeting Room and Computer Room.
- Inform Trustee on Duty or CEO when additional cleaning materials need to be purchased.
Hours can mutually beneficial, however it is anticipated that some of the above need to be done on a weekly basis and others as and when necessary.
Location: Resource Centre, 9 Alma Square, Scarborough YO11 1JR
To apply: Christine Mackay (Centre Coordinator) – 01723 500222 (Monday – Thursday, 1130am – 4.30pm)
Closing Date: ongoing