Organisation: Royal Air Force Association
Hours: We recognise that many of our Fundraiser volunteers lead busy lives and therefore would be delighted to welcome you to participate in any fundraising activities that you can. However, ideally, you would be willing to support:
- One street collection each year (up to one day, ideally during the month of September, when the RAF Association carries out the annual Wings Appeal – usually on the first Saturday after 15 September)
- Three premises collections a year (one or half a day each)
Any other activities set up by you, the RAF Association or the Fundraising Team Leader in your area
Role Description: A Fundraiser is part of a team raising funds for the RAF Association, in their town, city or area. Funds are raised through supporting street and premises collections and other activities organised by the Fundraising Team Leader volunteer in your area or by the RAF Association.
Duties of a Fundraiser include:
- Carrying out street and premises collections, as per instructions given by the Fundraising Team Leader
- Engaging with the public about the RAF Association and its work (you will be given information about it beforehand)
- Helping to count the money after collections have been made
Any other help that is needed on the day.
To apply: For further information and a full role description, please click here
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Ongoing