Salary: PO1 £31346 – £33782 pro rata (depending on experience and qualifications)
8 hours per week
Community Works is the result of a merger in 2020 of The Clock and Thirsk Community Care. We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as the Finance Manager as we start the next phase of our development; the post is a key part of our leadership team. Community Works’ turnover is in excess of £750,000 a year and delivers 25 programmes. The post has several key responsibilities:
• Strategic and operational financial leadership for the organisation
• Supporting manager’s to ensure programmes and projects are delivered within budget
• To work closely with the CEO and Treasurer to set, analyse and report against the charity’s budgets
• Support admin staff to use SAGE to record income and expenditure and to create invoices
• To use SAGE to manage Community Works’ accounting
Our mission is to be the ‘go to’ organisation for holistic community support for people by providing opportunities for them to improve their economic, health and social wellbeing
Strategic Priorities: To enhance community life by supporting individuals, families and community groups To be a dynamic and sustainable organisation
Closing Date 12 noon 21 October 2021.
To apply for the post/s please download the Job Description, Person Specification and application form from www.communityworks.uk
Or request an application pack by phoning 01845 524494 or emailing email@example.com. Read them all carefully then complete, add electronic signature and return a copy of the application form to the address given.
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 2 November 2021.
For more information on the history of the organisation and the type of work we do, please visit our website
Community Works CIO – Registered Charity No: 1096518 – Community Works, Church Hall, St James Green, Thirsk YO7 1AQ