Salary: SO1 £27741-£29577 pro rata (depending on experience and qualifications)
30 hours per week
Community Works is the result of a merger in 2020 of The Clock and Thirsk Community Care. We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Programmes Manager as we start the next phase of our development. The post is a key part of our leadership team. The post has several key responsibilities:
• The operational leadership for a range of Programmes delivered in North Yorkshire but predominantly in Thirsk.
• Ensuring Programmes are delivered to time, budget and agreed quality criteria.
• Support the CEO to develop new programmes and projects and secure funding
• Manage the Disabled Children and Young People’s Service
• To fulfil the role and responsibilities of the Registered manager for the organisation
• To lead on Community Work’s quality improvement activities
Our mission is to be the ‘go to’ organisation for holistic community support for people by providing opportunities for them to improve their economic, health and social wellbeing
Strategic Priorities: To enhance community life by supporting individuals, families and community groups To be a dynamic and sustainable organisation
Closing Date 12 noon 21 October 2021.
To apply for the post/s please download the Job Description, Person Specification and application form from www.communityworks.uk
Or request an application pack by phoning 01845 524494 or emailing email@example.com. Read them all carefully then complete, add electronic signature and return a copy of the application form to the address given.
Interviews to be held Tuesday 2 November 2021.
For more information on the history of the organisation and the type of work we do, please visit our website
Community Works CIO – Registered Charity No: 1096518 – Community Works, Church Hall, St James Green, Thirsk YO7 1AQ